The Micro USB has started to be adopted as the new universal
standard connector used by many cell phone and small electronic
device manufacturers to charge and transfer data.
1) Compliance with USB 2.0 specifications.
2) Gold or nickel Plated Connectors ensures a smooth,
corrosion-free connection every time.
3) Molded strain-relief construction for flexible movement,
durability, and fit.
4) Fully-shielded braid to protect against external signal
5) Conductor: BC/TC
6) With Braided shield HDPE
7) Power strand: 24/26/28AWG x 2; data strand: 28AWG x 2.
8) Function: Charge and Sync data
Cable length and cable color for your choice
A MALE to Micro 5 Pin
Charge and data transfer
REACH & ROHS Compliant
CE & ROHS available